The Security Industry Association (SIA) Autonomous Solutions Working Group is pleased to present the third in a series of free virtual town hall events focusing on key artificial intelligence (AI) topics. Part 3 of this AI town hall series will focus on how to equip security directors for the internal sale of new technology. Designed for security practitioner teams and vendors delivering advanced, u201cearly adopteru201d types of technologies like AI-powered solutions, this webinar will look at how innovative practitioners can expertly advocate for the application of new technologies, including how to convince the C-suite of the value proposition and how to unlock new funding sources.
The panel of speakers all draw from extensive experience leading corporate security practitioner teams. Security executives Brian Tuskan from ServiceNow, Damian Torres from Thermo Fisher Scientific and Michael Marin from Dexcom will be joined by moderator Steve Reinharz (SIA Autonomous Solutions Working Group chair and CEO of Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions) for this engaging discussion on how to prepare would-be technology adopters to advocate internally for purchase of advanced security solutions.
- How security practitioners can sell the value proposition of advanced technology investments
- Common stumbling blocks to creating internal support for new technologies
- Tips from top security leaders for generating internal success on new technology projects
- How and where technology vendors are blocked during the internal process
- How to improve your skills at selling new technology or security changes to your corporate C-suite
This event will conclude with Q&A with our speakers, so please come prepared with your AI questions.
When: Tuesday, June 27, 1-2 p.m. EDT
Where: Virtual (via Zoom)